We are super stoked! Can’t wait to reconvene with old friends & make some new ones. :)
Hey, just a few quick updates in case you missed our recent posts at our tumblrz or whatever.
- * The ThoughtCriminals will no longer be touring with a live band in the forseeable future. Shows will now consist of Mikal kHill & Sulfur alone. More details are in the previous news post.
- * Our new album is nearing completion. It will be out in winter & features production from kHill and some special guests, including Adam Bomb and others. Guests will include Adam WarRock and other people we will name later.
- * The new album is called “Everyone Looks The Same When They’re On Fire.”
- * kHill is working on a zombie-epic called “The Walking Dead.” Check out the first single on his BANDCAMP. The album features guest appearances from Sulfur, cecilnick, Stemage (of Metroid Metal), Z (of hipter, please/wired) and Adam WarRock.
- * There are a lot of shows coming up soon. Stay tuned for details.
I fought the tide for many years, but you can finally get our music on iTunes. Blame Jesse D and Shane Hall. The best way for me to get your money remains BANDCAMP or SFR, but you can grab the album from ITUNES by CLICKING HERE! It is also available on AMAZON, in case you have a gift card or something. It is also available at GOOGLE MUSIC if you would like to be the first person to ever buy any piece of music EVER from GOOGLE MUSIC.
You can totally stream our album from spotify now, as well. I love spotify as a music fan, but hate it as an artist. One day maybe I’ll get around to rambling out my reasons for WHY, but in the meantime, just go ahead and STREAM OUR ALBUM IN FULL ON THE SERVICE BY CLICKING HERE.
Thanks! SXSW wrapup is still coming, it’s just really wordy and I’m strapped for time.
Hope things are well for you. They are pretty rad for us. Why don’t you STOP BY OUR FACEBOOK PAGE and see if we’re doing any shows near you or anything.
More news soon. Lots of shows coming up, and I’ll be posting a writeup about my experience for Shutter 16. Stay tuned.